Saturday, January 11, 2014

The paradox in daily living - Blogathon post # 8


  • I like to experiment in the kitchen, but do not like to chop, grate, slice etc.
  • I like good clothes, but do not like hanging them to dry, folding or ironing them.
  • I like decorating the house, but do not like the regular cleaning, dusting part of it.
 Sometimes I wish I could just wave a magic wand and then all these chores that I hate would get done in the blink of an eye.

Check out my blogathon post # 7 (the recipe for aloo tikki chole chaat on my other blog)

3 comments:

momsince27 said...

I cant believe this!! please visit my blog for the surprise. We are thinking alike :-D

Gayathri Manikandan said...

All you need, then, is a loyal, obedient maid :-D

Gayathri Manikandan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.